Thursday, September 6, 2007

Do what you can when you can...

I haven't written here in a while. Sorry about that, but I guess that's a good thing. We've been hustling since we got here. Man, it was a great weekend! Fort Worth was great. I got to catch the last of the Black Crowes after our Gruene Hall show which was a blast. The Crowes were really good. I guess it goes without saying I'm a fan of their music, but when we got out of the van and I heard "I'm coming home" (a Delany and Bonnie song that NOBODY covers) I knew it was going to be a good show. Everything they did was off the first 3 records except for "By your Side" and a Burrito Bros song. It was cool to finally catch the show I blew off in 96!!
Pickin for Preemies (check my spelling) was cool to actually sit and listen to Ryan Bingham for the first time. It was a good indication that this years Galleywinter show will be very cool and fun for all of us.
See ya soon.

1 comment:

seattle said...

The GW show will be my first Ryan Bingham show. I'm a little MORE than excited! That and we get you in the northwest in November...it's pretty perfect!