Thursday, September 27, 2007

Leon!!!

I'm in a booth on the top level of the Coach House Inn looking at the back Leon Russell's cowboy hat! Most people that know me know that we've been touring with Leon for a few years now and the question I get asked the most is "who's Leon Russell?" Well I'm here to say, once and for all, if you don't know, LEARN!! Take five minutes and look it up or don't call yourself a music lover! I've seen the same show with as many as 8 pieces and as few as 4 which is the case tonight and I still get a smile on my face every time "Delta Lady" kicks in! California is beautiful as always and we're doing fine and I can't say how proud I am to say that I get to tour with Leon Russell!!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

seattle said...

Sounds fun, enjoy California! see you next month in San Marcos

Anonymous said...

Been listening to Leon since the early 70’s, I have seen at least a dozen times always a good show. The only thing that has changed is our age, seen Leon play with you, Freddy King and many others. Enjoyed your show in Phoenix and cant wait till you come back.
Everybody thinks when I wear your shirt they want to know what kind of beer Adam Hood is…There is a radio station in Phoenix that I think you should check out. It is radiofreephoenix.com it is the old free form radio that we grew up with I have told them about your music check them out possibly get some good airtime. See ya next time you come to the Valley of the Sun.
Peace from Phoenix
Brad

Dianne Brock said...

Hi Adam,I am from Opelike,Ala.but now I live in Las Vegas,NV.I grew up with your dad.When we were in the 5th &6 grade he would come by the house on his horse to get me to go riding with him.He was my first little boy friend.He was a gread man.I got a call from back home about the news of your dad about awk after his death & I am very sorry.